It will only steal an hour of your time to make a loaf and boy, is it worth it! Stuffed with fiber, potassium, anti-oxidants and plain deliciousness, I cannot think of a better way to start your day
1 cup oats
1 cup wholewheat flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 heaped tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup walnuts(or any type of nut you prefer), crushed
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius, grease a loaf pan.
2. Mix dry ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl mix together eggs, applesauce and banana.
4. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and carefully fold in the blueberries and walnuts.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
Serve hot or at room temp with some peanut butter and honey, plain or with butter.