Sunday 27 October 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M

On my recent travels, I fell in love with every H&M store I laid eyes on, for their easy to wear, stylish gear and reasonable prices.

Needless to say, I was very excited, when I heard that Isabel Marant was collaborating with the brand.
The Isabel Marant pour H&M collection will be available in stores worldwide and online from the fourteenth of November.

The campaign features an array of famous faces, including Sam Rollinson, Saskia de Brauw, Alek Wek, Lou Doillon, Milla Jovovich, Devon Aoki, Malgosia Bela and was shot by Karim Sadli.

A mix of urban attitude, boho elegance and rock and roll spirit, the collection features, leather pants with lace, wool coats and baggy t-shirts all the while staying true to the well-known style of the Isabel Marant brand.

A sneak peak from the lookbook:













 If you had any doubts, now you know what I want in my stocking filler for Christmas, thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment