Friday 18 October 2013

Have a Beautiful Day

This morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.
I feel so blessed to have the sun wake me. It seems Cape Town will be delivering a beautiful day.

I love summer and nothing lifts my spirit more than sunshine. I know some of you are going into winter now, but nonetheless, may your day be filled with love, laughter and light.

Go buy or pick some flowers to brighten your room.

Listen to great music.

Write a letter to a far away friend.

Weigh yourself down with outrageous amounts of jewelry.

Sketch, paint or draw.

Plant some flowers or herbs.

Try to look cooler than this kid in a beanie.

 Wear beautiful underwear.

Enjoy some cool pop.

Read a classic.

Wear a sparkly hat.

And if the sun isn't out in your part of the world, go dancing in the rain.

However you choose to spend your time, I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow and each road leads you where you want to go.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment