These healthy chaps are soft and moist and can be adapted to be gluten-free and/or diary-free.
1/2 cup mashed avo
100 g 70% dark chocolate(or carob)
3/4 cup wholewheat flour(or gluten-free flour mix)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs cocoa powder
1.Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. In a blender combine sugar and avo.
3. Add vanilla, vinegar, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon to the mix.
4. Take batter out of blender bowl and add the chocolate or carob
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop tablespoon size scoops onto paper.
6. Bake for 10min, turning the tray halfway through baking time.
7. Let it stand to cool for 4 min.