These 'green' brownies are moist, fudgy, rich and oh-so-chocolatey. Filled with fiber, potassium, anti-oxidants and vitamin C, do you need another reason?
1 cup wholewheat flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 zucchini(baby marrow)
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celcius, line a 20cm by 30cm baking tray.
2. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Place the zucchini in a blender and puree, add the oil and vanilla and blend.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix and stir in the choc chips.
5. Bake for 15 min, let it cool for 15 min, then wrap in foil and place in the freezer for an hour.
The result? A chewy gooey brownie!