Saturday 7 September 2013

Drink up: It's coffee o'clock

I dream of a world run by love and coffee - My two favourite things(and fashion, books and old photos). Nothing can kick start  my day quite like a hot cup of strong coffee. I try to keep it to two cups max, but just because I need my sleep. Coffee has some great health benefits, studies have shown it might help fight depression, boost the process of renewing skin cells, and boost your metabolism and it is a lot healthier than energy drinks when you need that energy boost.


As summer approaches and your in the mood for something a little cooler, this Frappe will hit the spot, with no guilt to boot - super healthy.

Ingredients:

1 cup almond milk
1 frozen banana
a shot espresso
1 tsp vanilla
8-10 ice cubes

Blend and serve, straight away!


And here's to those who keep it stylish with their cuppa







"Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world" - Thomas Jefferson



No comments:

Post a Comment