Back to work, back to reality.
As the summer holidays draw to a close, work starts and with it, the inevitable snack attack at teatime. Instead of heading for the vending machine for chips or chocolate, try these delicious muffins that will keep you satisfied, way past your lunch hour.
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
1/3 cup canola oil
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 & 1/2 cup raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Coat 12 large muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Combine the zest and sugar in a food processor, pulse until the zest is finely chopped into the sugar.
3. Add yoghurt, oil and egg, pulse until combined.
4. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl, add the yoghurt mixture and fold until almost blended. Gently fold in the raspberries.
5. Divide the batter among the muffin cups.
6. Bake the muffins until the edges are golden, 20-25 min.
7. Let it cool and store in a airtight container.