2 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup raw sugar
1/2 coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 chia seeds
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, mix chia seeds and apple sauce, let the mixture set.
3. In another bowl, combine oats, raw sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add coconut sugar, vanilla and banana to chia mixture, mix well, then add the dry ingredients.
5. Drop tablespoon sized dollops of the dough onto the parchment paper.
6. Bake for 20 min or until they are firm to touch, let it cool and store in an airtight container or your mouth.