Spoil the man of the house this Fathers day with a delicious brekkie that's not too hard on his boep. This super simple and delicious baked egg cups will but a great smile on the old man's face.
Baked Egg Cups
6 Slices Gypsy ham
18 Baby spinach leaves
6 tsp crumbled goats cheese
6 tsp Milk
2 tsp Finely chopped chives
Pinch of black pepper
1.Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
2. Cover a six tray muffin tin with cooking spray on the bottom and insides of the cups.
3. Line each cup with a slice f ham.
4. Place 3 spinach leaves in each cup, followed by a tsp of goats cheese.
5. Crack an egg into each cup and spoon 1 tsp of milk over the egg.
6. Sprinkle with chives and pepper.
7. Bake for 18-20 min.
8. Run a knife around each 'muffin' and remove.
Serve with toasted seed bread, jam and bacon.
Have a lovely Fathers day.
Follow Fashionsandwich on Instagram at fashionsandwich47 or like the Fashionsandwich Facebook page for instant blog updates.