Ingredients: Serves 2
6 fresh jalapenos
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tub low-fat sweet chilli cream cheese( I used Simonsberg)
1 spring onion finely chopped
pinch of paprika
salt and pepper
2 large eggs
splash of milk
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut peppers length-wise and de-seed and de-vein them, using a sharp kitchen knife.
2. In a bowl, mix cheddar, cream cheese, spring onion, paprika, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
3. Stuff cheese mixture evenly into poppers, make sure it is secure and wont fall out.
4. Mix milk and eggs.
5. Dip each stuffed pepper in the milk mixture and then roll it in the bread crumbs, repeat with another dip in the milk mixture and a roll in the bread crumbs.
6. Place poppers on a oiled baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until the crumbs are golden brown.
Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce on the side.